1. Blanch finely shredded spring greens in boiling, salted water for 1min. Drain & reserve liquid.
2. In a large pan gently cook a chopped onion & garlic for 5 mins. in ½ butter/½olive oil.
3. Add 400g risotto rice and cook for a further 3 mins.
4. Turn up the heat, add a good slug of white wine & boil rapidly to remove alcohol
5. Add a chicken stock cube to the reserved liquid and add a ladle at a time, stirring constantly over a medium heat for about 20 mins until rice is firm
but not chalky.
6. Remove from heat, stir in spring greens, 150g crumbled blue cheese, toasted pine nuts, and chopped parsley.
6. Put on the pan lid and rest for a few minutes before serving.